Thank you for visiting our website. We want to make sure you feel reassured about what happens when you browse our website or give us any of your information.
1. You may provide us with your name, your address, your email address, your mobile phone number and your date of birth.
You may provide us with Personal Data in a number of ways:
1. By subscribing to receive our newsletter.
2. By corresponding with our Customer Service team by email, in writing, on social media or telephone, in which case we may retain the content of your emails, letters or conversations together with your title, name, email address, the social media username, telephone number and our responses.
We also collect information about your device, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, the geographical location of your device, the pages on our website or app that you visit and in what sequence, and the date and length of your visit. This information is aggregated and it does not identify you as an individual. We do this to help improve your experience on our website.
2. We use your personal information to reply to you or to keep you updated about new products, services and shops. We will only contact you with your consent.
3. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
4. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you haven given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by unsubscribing from the newsletter or contacting us at any time. We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our website. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
5. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.