1. The White Pine Gift Card is issued and operated by White Pine Forest LTD (“White Pine”), 35-36 Rathbone Place, London, W1T 1JN. The White Pine Gift Card is a physical gift card that can only be redeemed in our shops. The White Pine E-Gift Card is an electronic gift card and can only be used in our online shop.
2. The White Pine Gift Card allows you to upload a cash value onto your Gift Card which can be used to pay for products and services at White Pine. The money loaded onto your White Pine Gift Card is only a pre-payment system for the goods and services; it is not a credit card, credit line or deposit account. No interest, dividends or any other earnings will accrue on the money loaded onto your White Pine Gift Card.
3. The card can be loaded with any value between £10 and £500. The maximum value which may be stored on the card is £500.
4. The monetary value on your White Pine Gift Card can be used as full or part payment for products and services at White Pine in London. When you use your White Pine Gift Card, the cash balance on your White Pine Gift Card will be reduced by the full cash value of your purchase at White Pine. We reserve the right to correct or amend the remaining balance in your account if we believe that an invoicing or accounting error has occurred. If you wish to contest such a correction or amendment to your account balance, please contact us immediately.
5. You must be present with your White Pine Gift Card when you make purchases at White Pine.
6. The money uploaded to your White Pine Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded to your credit card or debit card. Any remaining balance will be stored on the Gift Card and may be used to pay, in whole or in part, for future purchases at White Pine.
7. All money uploaded on your White Pine Gift Card must be used by the expiry date which is 18 months from the date of the last upload of money to the White Pine Gift Card. Any balance left on the Gift Card after this date will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
8. You should treat your White Pine Gift Card as cash for any purchases at White Pine. You are responsible for any unauthorised payments using your White Pine Gift Card. Therefore please do not allow others to use your White Pine Gift Card. White Pine is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards.
9. Your White Pine Gift Card may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms, without White Pine’s written permission. White Pine reserves the right to cancel any White Pine Gift Card that it suspects has been resold or obtained in connection with an unauthorised sales or promotion activity.
10. White Pine does not warrant or represent that your Gift Card will always be accepted at White Pine. For example, in the unlikely event of a failure of White Pine’s IT and communications systems, White Pine may not be able to accept Gift Cards as payment during such a system failure.
11. White Pine reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card or to limit the use of a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. White Pine may withdraw or cancel your Gift Card or take any other action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use of your Gift Card. The Gift Card shall become invalid once cancelled and you will not be able to redeem the balance on your Gift Card.
12. Our liability to you in relation to these Terms shall under no circumstances exceed the final balance held on your Gift Card. These Terms set out White Pine’s entire liability to remedy any defect or default in the Gift Card. Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights.
13. White Pine shall not be liable to you for any claim, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for consequential, economic, special or other indirect loss including (without limitation) losses calculated by reference to profits, business, goodwill or income.
14. White Pine reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time or withdraw the Gift Card on reasonable notice, such changes will be posted on in this policy. The amended Terms will apply to your use of the White Pine Gift Card. If you do not agree with the amended Terms, you can cancel your White Pine Gift Card and any amount remaining on you card will be reimbursed to you.
16. These Terms are governed by English law.
17. These Terms (together with the documents referred to in them) represent the entire agreement between you and White Pine in relation to your use of the White Pine Gift Card and supersedes any previous agreement, whether written or oral, in relation to the White Pine Gift Card. If any part of any provision of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder of such provision and all other provisions of the Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
18. If you have any general enquiries, queries regarding your Gift Card or if you dispute any transaction that has occurred on your White Pine Gift Card, please contact us.